Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Sheet in Coil (GI) is produced by passing the Full Hard sheet which has undergone the acid washing process and rolling process through the zinc pot, thereby applying zinc film to the surface. It has excellent corrosion resistance, paintability, and workability due to Zinc’s characteristics. Usually, hot-dipped galvanized steel sheet and galvanized steel coil process and specifications are basically the same.
Hot-dip galvanizing is the process of applying a protective zinc coating to a steel sheet or iron sheet, to prevent rusting.
- Excellent anti-corrosion, paintability, and processability due to the self-sacrificing characteristic of zinc.
- Available to select and produce the desired amount of zinc gilded and in particular enables thick zinc layers(maximum 120g/m2).
- Classified as either zero spangle or extra smooth depending on whether the sheet undergoes skin pass treatment.
Our Factory And Ample Stock
1. Advanced production equipment, support various size customization.
2. Any MOQ.
3. High Quality and Professional Services.
4. Support any third party detection.
5. We have certificates ISO9001 & SGS&BV.
Packing and Shipping
1. Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Coils Prices ?
The prices of hot-dipped galvanized steel coils depend on zinc thickness, steel coil thickness, packing method. If you want to buy cheap galvanized steel coils, please choose 20 grams of zinc coating/㎡, a steel coil of 0.8mm thickness, and simple packaging. please visit Color Coated Steel Coil Price: Factors Affecting.
2. Type Of Galvanized Spangle
Galvanized with regular spangle, zinc-coated from 30g to 275g(g90). thickness from 0.15mm to 2.0mm. Regular spangle galvanized can be used in hot and wet outdoor places. For example fence, roofing, garage door, etc.
Galvanized with zero spangles, this kind of GI with brightly surface, zinc-coated from 30g to 2755g(g90). thickness from 0.12mm to 0.25mm. It could be used outdoor also. Currently mainly exported to Southeast Asia and Africa. It is cheaper than gi with regular spangle. This product can be processed later, for example, processed into stone coated tiles.
3. How Long The Service Life Of Regular Spangles And Zero Spangles Galvanized?
Service life depends on the Scope of application. Normally 5-10years without zinc dropping. If the incision is processed, then the useful life more than 10years.
4 .Galvanized Steel Coil Could Be Oiled?
Yes, it could be oiled. 8-20g per square meters. Oiling can prevent the oxidation of galvanized sheets in a short time.
5. What Is The ASTM A653 Standard?
ASTM A653 is a kind of American standard. Equal Chinese Q195 or SGCC.
6. Do You Accept The Test Of Zinc Coating Or Not?
Yes, accept the test of zinc coating. We could send galvanized steel coil samples to the laboratory that the clients required. Or Chinese SGS.